Stiff mouth and singing/rapping

deepndark

• Members

I want some discussion about stiff mouth.

I am Estonian so my language is very clean and abstract, I also speak Finnish which is a bit more circle'ish but also clean and easy to speak and sing.

So singing in english is kinda hard, my accent is sometimes terrible.

But is it suppose to make me feel painful when i hear my recordings?

It's hurting my brains a bit. Or is it because i've heared it too many times?

Here's my latest track and I think my accent is very bad sometimes.

Is there any method to improve my singing skills? I mean something that singing teachers recommend?

here's the track:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8910543

• Members

I like your accent. I like your song too.

I learn accents by singing along with singers. You might sing along with Eminem, Jay Sean, Lil Wayne, Ke$ha, Justin Timberlake maybe even Britney Spears.

You have a unique voice and accent. I enjoy your music because it is a little different from the music on the radio.

• Members

I like your accent. I like your song too.

I learn accents by singing along with singers. You might sing along with Eminem, Jay Sean, Lil Wayne, Ke$ha, Justin Timberlake maybe even Britney Spears.

You have a unique voice and accent. I enjoy your music because it is a little different from the music on the radio.

Thanks, right now i'm testing my voice when i don't push too hard - i'm doing the rap without spitting so much pressure - the voice is quieter but i'm as close to the mic as possible. I uploaded a new version, it's not perfect but i'm a lot more happy with it. So lesson 1 is that don't get your head xploded and take it easy. :cool:

Archived