Tour Booking Help (Spam of a sort)

anothertxn

• Members

Hey there, I know I don't post all that much, but I gotta say this is a nice resource to have...and you all offer excellent entertainment for us that generally lurk. In this case, I am asking for any help you and/or anyone else be able to offer in booking a tour this summer for my band SteerS and our friends the Awesome Cool Dudes. The stuff below is a list of the dates in question. You can check out this page for press clips and MP3s of both bands. Thanks in advance.

Date Location Notes Status

June 28th Oklahoma SteerS only Open

June 29th Kansas City SteerS only Booked!

June 30th Chicago SteerS only Open

July 1st Wisconsin SteerS only Open

July 2nd Twin Cities, MN SteerS and ACD Open

July 3rd North Dakota SteerS and ACD Open

July 4th Montana SteerS and ACD Open

July 5th Drive or Idaho SteerS and ACD Open

July 6th Idaho SteerS and ACD Open

July 7th Washington SteerS only Open

July 8th Seattle, WA SteerS and ACD Open

July 9th WA or OR SteerS and ACD Open

July 10th WA or OR SteerS only Open

July 11th OR or N. CA SteerS and ACD Open

July 12th N. CA SteerS and ACD Open

July 13th Bay Area, CA SteerS only Open

More dates for Southern Cali and the trip back to Texas coming soon. Thanks for your help; I really appreciate it.

Kevin

• Members

Where in KC are you guys playing? The Brick? The Hurricane? I'll try to come out.

I wish I could help with some of those dates; I haven't booked anything outside of KC in so long, all of my contacts are outdated.

• Members

For the Twin Cities, I'd recommend Triple Rock Social Club.

http://www.Triplerocksocialclub.com

It's great punk club. I saw Don caballero there, and you seem to fit that mold. They have booking info on the site

A couple bands in the area you may try to hook up with: Passions and Zebulon Pike. Both heavier.

There's also 400 Bar and First Avenue / 7th street entry. All in Minneapolis. I don't know about their booking stuff.

• Members

Originally posted by takeout

Where in KC are you guys playing? The Brick? The Hurricane? I'll try to come out.

I wish I could help with some of those dates; I haven't booked anything outside of KC in so long, all of my contacts are outdated.

The Brick on the 29th. No idea who it is with, but I've heard good things about the venue...

• Members

Originally posted by beav2k2

Ack, you guys really need to come to Nashville, or anywhere close. I love your CD and would lloooovvvee to see your live show!

Well, we are just doing the midwest and the west this time around, but we are hoping to get out east in the not too distant future...sorry about that.

• Members

Originally posted by steers b-c

Date Location Notes Status

June 28th Oklahoma SteerS only Open

June 29th Kansas City SteerS only Booked!

June 30th Chicago SteerS only Open

July 1st Wisconsin SteerS only Open

July 2nd Twin Cities, MN SteerS and ACD Open

July 3rd North Dakota SteerS and ACD Open

July 4th Montana SteerS and ACD Open

July 5th Drive or Idaho SteerS and ACD Open

July 6th Idaho SteerS and ACD Open

July 7th Washington SteerS only Open

July 8th Seattle, WA SteerS and ACD Open

July 9th WA or OR SteerS and ACD Open

July 10th WA or OR SteerS only Open

July 11th OR or N. CA SteerS and ACD Open

July 12th N. CA SteerS and ACD Open

July 13th Bay Area, CA SteerS only Open...

Dude! I'd throw in some days off. You'll need them!

Chris

• Members

Originally posted by fureybass

For the Twin Cities, I'd recommend Triple Rock Social Club.

It's great punk club. I saw Don caballero there, and you seem to fit that mold. They have booking info on the site

A couple bands in the area you may try to hook up with: Passions and Zebulon Pike. Both heavier.

There's also 400 Bar and First Avenue / 7th street entry. All in Minneapolis. I don't know about their booking stuff.

Twin Cities are the one place I actually have connections. I used to go to school at Macalester, so I know some guys in a few bands up there, mainly Malachi Constant. However, they haven't replied to my email yet so I might just start trying other places as well. Thanks.

• Members

Originally posted by steers b-c

Days off are days you don't get paid. Can't afford that with gas the way it is...

I understand you don't get paid on a day off, but you don't have to drive anywhere. I'd take at least 2 days off in that schedule you listed. Either drive to the next city earlier or stay in the last city longer.

I did a week straight and was so worn out that I couldn't function. lol... Then again, I'm out of shape and was drinking tons and tons of beer with very little sleep.

Chris

• Members

Originally posted by SgtThump

I understand you don't get paid on a day off, but you don't have to drive anywhere. I'd take at least 2 days off in that schedule you listed. Either drive to the next city earlier or stay in the last city longer.

I did a week straight and was so worn out that I couldn't function. lol... Then again, I'm out of shape and was drinking tons and tons of beer with very little sleep.

Chris

I think we'll be alright. We're young and stupid, and it helps that I have total insomnia...I can do the night drives with ease.

Archived