Fantasy Football

MrJoshua

• Members

Originally posted by MrJoshua

Yeah, me too. It's early as crap to ask who's interested, but I just noticed on Yahoo they already have it set up to create a league.
:eek:
So I figured I'd ask.
:)

it's never to early to get some peeps involved. That way we don't have another pugflop:D

• Members

Yeah, last year was a little strange. I have a couple of local buddies who might be interested, too (the guitarist and drummer from my last band, who lived fantasy football vicariously through me last year because they couldn't get enough interested people together for a league). I figure a couple more teams are always good, huh? :) I personally like it more when you have more teams. It makes the late draft picks harder and seems to reward the players who make better picks deeper, as opposed to having high-end players still around at the end of the draft because there aren't enough teams to force you into taking genuine third-tier players.

• Members

Yeah, last year was a little strange. I have a couple of local buddies who might be interested, too (the guitarist and drummer from my last band, who lived fantasy football vicariously through me last year because they couldn't get enough interested people together for a league). I figure a couple more teams are always good, huh?
I personally like it more when you have more teams. It makes the late draft picks harder and seems to reward the players who make better picks deeper, as opposed to having high-end players still around at the end of the draft because there aren't enough teams to force you into taking genuine third-tier players.

agreed

• Members

I should probably amend that to say "more players, as long as they actively participate." :p Having teams where the guys quit paying any attention after the first week is just silly. And you always have that one fluke week where the lineup they've left in since week 1 somehow throws up a 150-point week...

• Members

I dunno ... I kind of like the forum drafts. :D I mean, c'mon - how could you not enjoy the ribbing that started half a round before Pugflop's pick EVERY TIME last year? :) And who can forget the amazing pick that was Brett Favre, who went what, fourth overall? Or was it second? That was classic.

• Members

I dunno ... I kind of like the forum drafts.
:D
I mean, c'mon - how could you not enjoy the ribbing that started half a round before Pugflop's pick EVERY TIME last year?
And who can forget the amazing pick that was Brett Favre, who went what, fourth overall? Or was it second? That was classic.

{censored}, I picked TO in the 7th round!!!:eek::confused:

Archived