Eminence Delta 12

MrHotMark

• Members

I have the Avatar 2x12DeltaLF cab and it is a sweet unit. it is also right around 5 cu ft.

My question to you guys-

That 2x12 is a load to drag around to small venues ( practice, small rooms, jams ) What cabinet dimensions can i get away with to build a 1x12 ??

dimensions...port size...etc...

thanx

dave

• Members

Originally posted by MrHotMark

Yes Regular Delta 12A's. Are they any good for bass usage? They were in my stage monitors.

They'll work fine. You will get better bass response with a bigger cab, but the 5 cubic foot cab with a 6" hole in it will work great.

• Members

Originally posted by mahatma

I have the Avatar 2x12DeltaLF cab and it is a sweet unit. it is also right around 5 cu ft.

My question to you guys-

That 2x12 is a load to drag around to small venues ( practice, small rooms, jams ) What cabinet dimensions can i get away with to build a 1x12 ??

dimensions...port size...etc...

thanx

dave

Depends on the 12. I've got a 1x12 that I built using an Eminence Deltalite 12. It's about 3.6 cubic feet and it sounds great. That same volume will serve a Delta 12 LF well too.

Mine is 17x17x23 with a 6" diameter port 6" long.

• Members

Originally posted by burdizzos

Depends on the 12. I've got a 1x12 that I built using an Eminence Deltalite 12. It's about 3.6 cubic feet and it sounds great. That same volume will serve a Delta 12 LF well too.

Mine is 17x17x23 with a 6" diameter port 6" long.

Thanx 'dizzo...

Archived