Going to see Foghat tonight!

sludgebass69

• Members

have fun Sludge, should be a blast, Ive seen and met the original members of Foghat a number of times, they were always a great live band...but I have a question:

Since Lonesome Dave passed away last year and recently Rod Price met an untimely death after falling down a flight of stairs, are Roger Earl and Tony Stevens at least still in the band, since they are the final 2 original members?The last time I saw them live was back in '96 and all 4 autographed my original 1st Foghat album for me(Its hanging on the wall right next to me in fact;) )

R.I.P. Lonesome Dave and Rod Price,great rockers and true gentlemen too:(

• Members

Originally posted by dogman

have fun Sludge, should be a blast, Ive seen and met the original members of Foghat a number of times, they were always a great live band...but I have a question:

Since Lonesome Dave passed away last year and recently Rod Price met an untimely death after falling down a flight of stairs, are Roger Earl and Tony Stevens at least still in the band, since they are the final 2 original members?The last time I saw them live was back in '96 and all 4 autographed my original 1st Foghat album for me(Its hanging on the wall right next to me in fact;) )

R.I.P. Lonesome Dave and Rod Price,great rockers and true gentlemen too:(

http://www.foghat.net/band.htm

:cool:

• Members

Originally posted by sludgebass69

They were awesome! Rocked it hard for some old coots.....
;)
We were about 15' from the stage for the last hour they played.

that's what I'm takling about....!! Glad you had a good time. When I saw them I was only gong cause I got free tickets...and really thought it was going to be a waste of time. They were great. Also saw a really cute little latina with one of those t-shirts that says I "picture of a heart" so and so...this one said "I love penis" :eek:

A memorable show for many reasons...c-d

• Members

Originally posted by knuckle_head

They were my first rock 'n roll show back in '72

One of my first also, and the first time I ever seen a bassist with caps on his plucking fingertips. I was like wtf are they? Someone (lord knows who, said they were caps?) may have been something simular to the finger picks of banjo players.

HaHa found that concert...NOV 2 1973 SPECTRUM

(w/J. Geils) PHILADELPHIA, PA.

knuckle go here to search for the one you went to...it's pretty neat.

http://www.foghat.com/index.htm

look in past tours

Archived