Mesa Boogie Prices

Cabbass

• Members

I'm currently looking to buy a new Mesa Boogie Road Ready Bass cabinet, but mesa doesnt post prices online. And musiciansfriend doesnt have them online either. Does any one know the price or a website that i could go to?

• Members

Originally posted by Cabbass

I'm currently looking to buy a new Mesa Boogie Road Ready Bass cabinet, but mesa doesnt post prices online. And musiciansfriend doesnt have them online either. Does any one know the price or a website that i could go to?

Go to Mesaboogie.com and locate your nearest dealer. Call them for a price. A buddy of mine had to do a lot of digging for info. on a guitar cab too.

• Members

Originally posted by Cabbass

Mesa Boogie charges list price for all there items. You can't get a Street Price it is the same as list. If a autherized dealer would sell below their set price the store would loose their right to sell Mesa Boogie gear. That is why you only see a list price posted. It would look weird to a consumer to see a list price be the same as the our price ( List: $999.00 Our Price : $999.00 )

That's also why you see ( Call for price ) Also there is barely any overhead( Profit ) in Mesa gear for the retailer.

• Members

Mesa prices are not discounted at retail stores. Mesa tells the stores how much to sell them for and that is the price.

If a store tries to sell at a lower price, they run the risk of Mesa removing all of their merchandise out of the store.

I just put my powerhouse jr. on consignment at Music Go Round.

Those bastages get 25%.

Oh well

:o

• Members

Originally posted by missionone01

Mesa Boogie charges list price for all there items. You can't get a Street Price it is the same as list. If a autherized dealer would sell below their set price the store would loose their right to sell Mesa Boogie gear. That is why you only see a list price posted. It would look weird to a consumer to see a list price be the same as the our price ( List: $999.00 Our Price : $999.00 )

That's also why you see ( Call for price ) Also there is barely any overhead( Profit ) in Mesa gear for the retailer.

also why you can;t buy by mail order or internet.

Archived