I

The Aardvark

• Members

Originally posted by kilmister

The only thing more fun than watching a dog raise hell, is watching two of them raise hell.
:)

The problem with having two dogs is you're never quite sure which one of them did it.

Seriously though, Labs rule. They need a lot of space 'cause they have an incredible amount of energy though.

• Members

I just had the same thing happen to me. Only instead of a second puppy, we rescued a 2 year old from the animal rescue league. So now instead of constantly needing attention from me, the puppy is constantly playing with the new dog.

Noah is on the couch, he's 2 (68lbs)

Cooper is on the floor he's 8 months (76lbs)

couch.jpg

• Members

Harley's a great name! We had a ferret named Harley. He passed on early this spring. Still breaks my heart. We had Harley, Norton, Scooter and Roxi (biker chick) Now out of the original gang of 4, Norton (the princess) is left. Why name a girl Norton? We were told she was a HE when we got her. We later discovered that he was a SHE but by then she knew her name and it stuck. It fits her in a twisted way:cool:

• Members

I got 2 pups from the same litter. There were 4 of 8 left. I planned on 1 or 2, leaning for 2, because I live alone, and I didn't want the pups to be lonesome.

I am sure that if I had picked up another of their sibs, I would have had 3 dogs. As it was, with 2, for at least 3 or 4 years, I wondered what in hell I was thinking!

No, it's been going on 11 years, can't imagine life without them, and I know that day is slowly coming.

Archived