Spam: Peavey 115 Combo

carlosjose

• Members

Originally posted by carlosjose

Hello, I will gladly lower the price if your interested. Anyway let me know what you think send PM or e-mail at
calosestevez@adelphia.net
Thanks
:D

I'm not interested in it though it is a very good combo. I was just trying to be subtle in letting you know that it's priced a little high for a used combo (especially when folks need to consider shipping to the mainland US).

• Members

Carlos,

I've refrained, as I'm sure others have, from posting this:

5. For sale ads

The strict rule here is 'no advertisements'. However, HC has told us that members who contribute on a regular basis should be allowed to occasionally post for sale ads here, providing they don't abuse that priveledge.

HCBF Rules

It seems that your only purpose for visiting the bass forum is to sell your amp. While I can appreciate your desire to sell it, it has long been the policy of this forum to limit SPAM to folks that are regulars here. I waited around before posting this to see if you would post in any other threads here. That didn't happen.

Maybe you could/should try the free classified ads here at Harmony Central or put it on eBay.

:)

• Members

Originally posted by Thunderbroom

Carlos,

I've refrained, as I'm sure others have, from posting this:

5. For sale ads

The strict rule here is 'no advertisements'. However, HC has told us that members who contribute on a regular basis should be allowed to occasionally post for sale ads here, providing they don't abuse that priveledge.

HCBF Rules

It seems that your only purpose for visiting the bass forum is to sell your amp. While I can appreciate your desire to sell it, it has long been the policy of this forum to limit SPAM to folks that are regulars here. I waited around before posting this to see if you would post in any other threads here. That didn't happen.

Maybe you could/should try the free classified ads here at Harmony Central or put it on eBay.

:)

You're just trying to bully/blackmail him into giving you a better bargain.

:mad:

;)

Archived