Ken Smith sucks.

sheepdog

• Members

Originally posted by bnyswonger

You'd better ditch it, sheepdog...he's on his way over here to kick your ass...
:D

if anyone tries to kick my ass, they better eat their wheaties first

in my defense, I love my KSD Jazz. And Ken Smith makes awesome basses. Ken Smith the man is an asshole, that is all. Too bad he doesn't have the customer service to back up the fine product.

but this was a parody thread, so I don't want to get too serious

• Members

I thoroughly endorse, support, and celebrate the spirit and the letter of this thread, regardless of the intent of parody or not :)

To be fair, my recollection is that Brooklyn Gear handles the nuts and bolts of presenting the KSD line to the end consumer. Smith simply designed the instruments and has no further involvement, so he'd be out of the loop in any KSD concerns.

I'm just mentioning this because a college educated man with my experience is obligated to weigh and consider all sides of a situation before forming an opinion. That said, I thoroughly endorse, support, and celebrate the spirit and the letter of this thread. :)

• Members

Originally posted by __tony__renaud

I thoroughly endorse, support, and celebrate the spirit and the letter of this thread, regardless of the intent of parody or not
:)

To be fair, my recollection is that Brooklyn Gear handles the nuts and bolts of presenting the KSD line to the end consumer. Smith simply designed the instruments and has no further involvement, so he'd be out of the loop in any KSD concerns.

I'm just mentioning this because a college educated man with my experience is obligated to weigh and consider all sides of a situation before forming an opinion. That said, I thoroughly endorse, support, and celebrate the spirit and the letter of this thread.
:)

no doubt, all customer service issues on KSD are handled through Brooklyn Gear. That was one reason I was willing to buy one (that and they look damn good). I am basing my comment on actual phone and email conversations with Ken Smith

and thank you for your support!

:D

Archived