...and now for something completely different.

MrJoshua

• Members

I like the bassline a lot.
the clean lead guitar, especially at the end, needs to be punchier, and perhaps a tiny bit more in time.
the drummer is a little boring, but it's okay.
the vocals range from okay to boarderline painful.

uh...just in case you were asking for criticism...

• Members
Originally posted by MrJoshua

lol, the criticism is ok. I mainly record these as a way to get the idea across to the rest of the band. I already knew my drumming and singing were substandard.
;)

Oh, did you play all the instruments by yourself? didn't realize.
well, props to you for doing that!

• Members

Otherwise, the song is good, instruments are ok but you really need to do something about that voice of yours.

You pulse way too high. It's under your palate while it should be down your throat.
You want to breath from the belly, not the lungs. Your shoulders shouldn't move while you take air.

This way you'd have much more power, it wouldn't be edgy with tune and you'd kill the dreadful resonance from your nose.
It may make you lose range at first but once you're used to it it comes back very quickly.

• Members

Originally posted by Jazz Ad

Otherwise, the song is good, instruments are ok but you really need to do something about that voice of yours.

You pulse way too high. It's under your palate while it should be down your throat.

You want to breath from the belly, not the lungs. Your shoulders shouldn't move while you take air.

This way you'd have much more power, it wouldn't be edgy with tune and you'd kill the dreadful resonance from your nose.

It may make you lose range at first but once you're used to it it comes back very quickly.

Pheww....

I was starting to feel really bad about my comments...

Archived