Stevie Ray Vaughan

Keith Moon

Janis Joplin

John Bonham

Jimi Hendrix

Kurt Cobain

John Lee Hooker

...and on and on and on...:-)

Ultimate band just for too see musicians go off would be Keith Moon on drums, Jaco on bass, Stevie Ray on guitar and Janis on vocals...

• Members

Chris Cornell. I'd love to do a duet with him. Friggin rock my world.... yeah kick out the bass player from Audio Slave and I'd be in heaven. (Not that I'd want him kicked out, it's just that I'd really like to jam with those guys and dont need two bassplayers, especially someone that much better than I.)

• Members

Originally posted by bassgirl9

Chris Cornell. I'd love to do a duet with him. Friggin rock my world.... yeah kick out the bass player from Audio Slave and I'd be in heaven. (Not that I'd want him kicked out, it's just that I'd really like to jam with those guys and dont need two bassplayers, especially someone that much better than I.)

bassgirl, you're leaps and bounds ahead of the Audioslave guy.

I'd like to play with Pistol Pete (local MI guy) and Brian Setzer, to get my schoolin' in rockabilly. Then do some stuff with Muddy Waters to really get a feel for the blues.

• Members

Jack Bruce, Eric Clapton, Ginger Baker, Pete Townshend, John Entwistle, Keith Moon, Johnny Ramone, Dee Dee Ramone, Tommy Ramone, Paul Simonon, Mick Jones, Joe Strummer, Jimi Hendrix, any one from Yes, Slash, Izzy, Duff, Lemmy, any one from Rush, and some other people that I can't think if right now too.

• Members

Originally posted by One Bad Monkey

Who said Lug wasn't paying tribute to Audioslave?!

Hmm fair enough!

As to Brian Setzer? Hell yeah! His New Years resolution is to produce a band this year. His web manager told me I was the first one to email him about it. Ofcourse I asked him to produce us :D but.... he hasn't got back to me yet.:(

someday someday someday.

Archived