HCBF Midwest 2006

Thunderbroom

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a few weeks of scattered vacation this summer, and you betcherasss I feel I need them! About three 10-day stretches, each a long week including both weekends. Will gladly fit this in around them.

Also, will need help to pull this off, but it really should be minimal. More like someone to show up a bit early, and someone that could stay a bit late. Let me check into my schedule a bit. Also, I'll have to look into this a bit for the rental, make sure they don't have significant issues with it. What do you figure, about 10AM to 10PM? :D

• Members

Originally posted by bassman1956

I have a few weeks of scattered vacation this summer, and you betcherasss I feel I need them! About three 10-day stretches, each a long week including both weekends. Will gladly fit this in around them.

How 'bout checking your schedule between now and the end of July and let us know our options as it seems the majority are up for the clubhouse at your condo.

• Members

Originally posted by Thunderbroom

How 'bout checking your schedule between now and the end of July and let us know our options as it seems the majority are up for the clubhouse at your condo.

Sure. Give me a few days. This goin' back to work for a living crap really sucks! I'm exhausted! And I hurt everywhere! And that's BEFORE physical therapy!

• Members

Bump for vanlatte!

:thu:

Woot, thanks!

( search function?! What's that?!?)

I should definatly be able to get out this time. Maybe I can bring someone from the current band, especially if this jam session idea pans out.

• Members

Originally posted by Roswellian

This summer looks like a monster with almost every weekend already booked but if I'm open I'll be there.

Cheesers, we could all meet at the Brat Stop and arrive en mass.

Of course I'll need to pull a trailer so we can load all the basses and boutique amps in to show off....

Excellent idea!

Where the heck is Mel Mech?!?

• Members
Originally posted by no-logic

Will depend on my recovery from back surgery which I am going in for on May 22nd. I'll have to play it by ear. (I always do anyway.
:D
)

Good luck, dude! If it's any help, when we first met, my wife came out to see me play 1 week after having disk surgery. It was the same day she got the stitches out. I don't know if she liked me that much, or she just wanted to get out of bed! Been married 15 years, I guess she liked me! :D

• Members

I think it's time.

How 'bout a get-together over the Summer? It would be cool if we could get the cheddarheads involved also if there's interest (as well as folks in neighboring states...and anyone else for that matter).

I'm totally open to suggestions.

have it in London.........:(

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Originally posted by bassman1956

:(

Haven't done much. Battling the project from hell at work, down DSL, root canal, and now some kind of knot in my back just below the operation area taking me back to pre-op levels of discomfort.

Sorry.

This is totally unacceptable. I motion for your immediate dismissal as the event coordinator.

;)

Still plenty of time brotha. If there's anything i can do to help just say the word.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Originally posted by catphish

This is totally unacceptable. I motion for your immediate dismissal as the event coordinator.

;)

Still plenty of time brotha. If there's anything i can do to help just say the word.

Bump!

What's happening, gents?!?

Been a while since I have seen any of ya'll.

What's the deal?!

:eek::confused:

Archived