my favorite pick tone

Jiggo

• Members

Dan Adriano of Alkaline trio. I absolutely love his tone. Its changed over the years since their first album but i am so drawn too it. I try to emulate his style and sound as much as possible.

Excuse skiba's singing...

enjoy

• Members

Originally posted by Reverend179

Badass band, badass player and singer.

+1, he also did some really great work as the bassist for slapstick. he had great tone then, and maybe even slightly more exciting bass lines.

• Members

Originally posted by Jiggo

+1, he also did some really great work as the bassist for slapstick. he had great tone then, and maybe even slightly more exciting bass lines.

For my money, you don't get better than the really complimentary lines on "We've Had Enough" off of Good Mourning.

• Members

Originally posted by Reverend179

For my money, you don't get better than the really complimentary lines on "We've Had Enough" off of Good Mourning.

ehhh... I do really like the stuff off the newer albums, but really, I think his most amazing lines are older ones like goodbye forever, southern rock, for your lungs only, etc. We've had enough has a good one.... maybe its just because I dont like that song that much. :)

• Members

See, it's funny, but I really do like everything they've ever done. I got into them because of the Live in a Dive DVD, which is a bunch of stuff from older albums, so I got into those songs first. I really do appreciate the last two albums though.

Archived