So I finally got to try the GBE600 with the band...

MrJoshua

• Members

Holy crap. :eek: I ran it into my 2x15 cabinet, and it was nothing but pure earth-shaking bass. I need to work with the EQ a little to get some more mids out of it (my own fault, because I hit the mid scoop and the low boost when I was playing around with the amp on my own and forgot to change that when the band came over) but man, what a huge improvement over my old late-seventies Peavey. The Peavey's not a bad amp, but the Genz Benz just blows it out of the water.

• Members

Originally posted by MrJoshua

Holy crap.
:eek:
I ran it into my 2x15 cabinet, and it was nothing but pure earth-shaking bass. I need to work with the EQ a little to get some more mids out of it (my own fault, because I hit the mid scoop and the low boost when I was playing around with the amp on my own and forgot to change that when the band came over) but man, what a huge improvement over my old late-seventies Peavey. The Peavey's not a bad amp, but the Genz Benz just blows it out of the water.

C I TOLD U SO!

• Members

I hope I don't have any problems with mine anytime soon. When I got it the plastic piece with the LEDs for power, signal, etc. was loose inside the head, but a little superglue fixed that. It really sounds fantastic.

Archived