Post Your Band Logos

Thunderbroom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man I wish I had some photoshop skills. Actually creativity skills would be good too, haha. Our band is gonna have tshirts printed up but we have no clue on a logo.

Any good photoshoppers out there?

Edit: I forgot about this one. You guys think its good for a shirt logo?

1149551804_uploadpixels.com_7726382_400x

• Members

Originally posted by jpark

Man I wish I had some photoshop skills. Actually creativity skills would be good too, haha. Our band is gonna have tshirts printed up but we have no clue on a logo.

Any good photoshoppers out there?

Edit: I forgot about this one. You guys think its good for a shirt logo?

1149551804_uploadpixels.com_7726382_400x

The big problem I see is you're trying to use the card to fill out your name, when most people would think that your band name is just "Stoker." If you want the card, keep it but still put an actual seven by the name so you can spell the name out.

• Members

Originally posted by One Bad Monkey

The big problem I see is you're trying to use the card to fill out your name, when most people would think that your band name is just "Stoker." If you want the card, keep it but still put an actual seven by the name so you can spell the name out.

For our tshirt logo we're thinking of going simple and just having our name stoker with a 7 in the background in the middle.

Thanks for the suggestion

• Members

Originally posted by One Bad Monkey

No prob. I just added you on myspace; some nice tunes on there.

:thu:

those are horrible quality recordings. we needed a quick demo of a couple originals and that's what came out. we're working on a full album this summer, that will be of much better quality.

• Members

Small version (is normally either blue or orange on white background)

tinpan_logo.gif

Larger Version: (is normally either blue orange or black on white background with no side thingy, that's just from the website)

tinpan_text_logo.gif

Rock band logo as seen on this old flyer:

gig.jpg

Archived