MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP

EVERGREY - EDGUY - TRIVIUM - Y&T

THE GATHERING - LEAVES' EYES

STREAM OF PASSION - GOJIRA

SOILWORK - 36 CRAZYFISTS

ANVIL - SENGIR - DARKANE

• Members

Originally posted by Adrenochrome

No, but it looks pretty good! How are the Datsuns gonna fare in between Nile and Akercocke? I can't afford any Festivals this year...

And what about Whitesnake in the middle of all those heavy bands?

:D

Sorry to hear that you can't afford the festivals this year, but I have to admit, they have gotten really expensive!

• Members

I'll still get to a good few gigs this year. I was at a small festival today run by the Black Sheep brewery at Masham near here. It was free and I got to see my dad sing and had a few beers in the sunshine.

Those festivals are great, always a good atmosphere!

So music runs in the family? :D

• Members

Yes a bit. He was singing in an informal community choir that he enjoys. He has yet to play his guitar in a real band though and he is 57 years old.

I am sure he likes the fact you are playing too! You're in a band?

• Members

Yeah, a couple. One playing metal/hardcore, and the other playing cover versions of classic rock songs, which brings in a small amount of money. I barely have time for both bands but I'm managing at the moment. I'd love to be able to work only part-time and play music the rest of the time.

• Members

Yeah, a couple. One playing metal/hardcore, and the other playing cover versions of classic rock songs, which brings in a small amount of money. I barely have time for both bands but I'm managing at the moment. I'd love to be able to work only part-time and play music the rest of the time.

That is usually difficult to achieve, also depending on the kind of life style you would like to have.

But keep going with the bands though, I had to give up mine the last 9 months due to work, really miss it!

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

and you are?
:confused:

According to some here I am nice, according to others you worst nightmare and a biatch! :D

I used to be a Hall of Fame member, but my postcount got messed up somehow.

But I can't remember we have met before! Haven't posted for the lost 9 months, was investing in the real life ;)

• Members

Originally posted by da_witch

According to some here I am nice, according to others you worst nightmare and a biatch!
I used to be a Hall of Fame member, but my postcount got messed up somehow.

But I can't remember we have met before! Haven't posted for the lost 9 months, was investing in the real life
;)

no punch in the face aahh rats :D

I remember you used to have a large post count IIRC it's been so long since you posted in the TK.

meh who needs real life :D

I was mxpxfan

but don't tell anyone.

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

no punch in the face aahh rats
I remember you used to have a large post count IIRC it's been so long since you posted in the TK.

meh who needs real life

I was mxpxfan

but don't tell anyone.

A**hole! :D

I didn't recognise you!

Archived