HCBF Mini-Meet: Monday, July 3rd

Thunderbroom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by L-1329

If TB doesn't want to ban me, it looks like I'll be off on the 3rd and would enjoy meeting up with you guys again.
:cool:

Bring yer ass on!

Next time, don't do that {censored} behind my back.

:mad:

:D

:p

• Members

Originally posted by beam

I am S.O.-less
:(
Meh.

T-broom! PM me your addy, so I can stick it in my GPS.

As it stands, I'm hoping to show up.

Tried to get a friend that lives down that way to join me, but she's 'busy'.

Am also hoping to get the boat out of storage this weekend.

May be conflicting interests.

If I suddenly disappear from civ, and you can't reach me, I'm sure you'll understand, but still, touch the Rev and your fingers are...

:)

• Members

Originally posted by bassman1956

Hey Tom, bring the 4x12, and I'll bring the Traynor...

:evil:

That may be possible. Does the Traynor have 1/4" outs, because the speakon jack on the cab is AFU...

• Members

Originally posted by bassman1956

Hey Tom, bring the 4x12, and I'll bring the Traynor...

bringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringitbringit

• Members

Place: My house

If I didn't send you the address already, PM me.

Time: 2pm until...

If you want to come earlier, we'll be here.

Gear:

Bring whatever you want to bring. My basement likely won't hold all the gear, as it's kinda messy down there and the place is used for storage. My living room is large though, and the overflow can be there.

I've got a set of drums in the basement as well as a Peavey tube guitar amp and a crappy Casio keyboard. I may even be tempted to set the PA up for vocals/keys if I have time between now and then.

Other:

I'll have beer, though feel free to bring more if you want to. And T. Alan....bring that wine on!

Food? I'm not cooking, so let's figure something out.

I can have snack stuff...chips and whatnot.

We have both good Mexican and Thai restaurants within a mile or so of my house. The Mexican restaurant has kick-ass margaritas. The Thai restaurant is great...but slow. I'd recommend ordering and then picking stuff up. Both are reasonably priced.

• Members

Originally posted by Thunderbroom

Place: My house

If I didn't send you the address already, PM me.

Time: 2pm until...

If you want to come earlier, we'll be here.

Gear:

Bring whatever you want to bring. My basement likely won't hold all the gear, as it's kinda messy down there and the place is used for storage. My living room is large though, and the overflow can be there.

I've got a set of drums in the basement as well as a Peavey tube guitar amp and a crappy Casio keyboard. I may even be tempted to set the PA up for vocals/keys if I have time between now and then.

Other:

I'll have beer, though feel free to bring more if you want to. And T. Alan....bring that wine on!

Food? I'm not cooking, so let's figure something out.

I can have snack stuff...chips and whatnot.

We have both good Mexican and Thai restaurants within a mile or so of my house. The Mexican restaurant has kick-ass margaritas. The Thai restaurant is great...but slow. I'd recommend ordering and then picking stuff up. Both are reasonably priced.

I'm bringing my whole rig, but it's pretty small(head/2x10/3 basses). I'm really itchin' to try some other heads through my eden cab, your GBE being one of them ;)

I'll bring some extra beer. If we are cooking in, I'll bring some veggie options for me and whoever else wants anything. I'm cool with both Mexican and Thai.

• Members

Originally posted by Thunderbroom

So far it's:

me

burdizzos

bpocall

T. Alan

L-1329

sludgebass69

beam (don't give me the 90% bull{censored})

bassman1956...you in or not?

What about catphish? Robear22? some?? (the dude in Elgin)?

Hmmph............:mad:

:D

Archived