2x12 just ain't got enough grunt...right?

Billy-B

• Members
Originally posted by bbl

Or should I keep the Schoeder and run it with the Aggie GS412?
:eek:

Edit: Ox, I owe you a pic. It's coming.
:)
Oh, and the GS412 is more efficient than the Schoeder 410, at least.

I kinda figured the Aguilar would be more efficient. I think you should run them together, just for laughs. Besides, i'm sure there will be times where you need the projection of the Schroeder, but not the size & volume of the Aguilar. Oh, and hauling fridges sized cabs isn't always that easy... I know; i've been doing it my whole bass playing career! (a.k.a. 3+ years) :p

• Members

I should be planning on a 412 from Jorg this fall if my Accu's I feel don't justify their cost.
Jorg's giving me "friend" prices, so, that paired with my PLX3402? It's going to be something disgustingly awesome.

• Members
Originally posted by The Ox

I kinda figured the Aguilar would be more efficient. I think you
should
run them together, just for laughs. Besides, i'm sure there will be times where you need the projection of the Schroeder, but not the size & volume of the Aguilar. Oh, and hauling fridges sized cabs isn't always that easy... I know; i've been doing it my whole bass playing career! (a.k.a. 3+ years)
:p

CIMG1253.jpg

:love:

• Members
Originally posted by 4string

You guys are missing the point. He made a guitard listen.
:thu:

Yeah, like THAT happened... more like, he made him move in self defense, hahaha.... Anyways, I like my 410(and a 115), but I *might* have to check out some 12s, sooner or later...

- georgestrings

• Members

man so far i learned

bass players are calm and layed back somtimes volutile and not fast to admit we truly are better and we get the babes.

guitards are cocky buggers that always have to have a volume competition and most of the time are the stoners in the band

and drummers are the dumb ones that always drag you into doing somthing stupid like biting the ends off glowsticks and spraying them on random people on one of those busses that goes between towns and then throwing the glowsticks all over the bathroom so that you would think its somthing out of a si-fi movie.........plus he never {censored}en pays for himself and he ows me like 40 $ and about 11 of my tortex picks :mad:

Archived