*sigh* :(

Kaesh

• Members

I'm 19 and she's 16.
I'm well aware of everything you said, but that just doesn't matter, because the point of this thread I need tips on how to get over her, not tips on how to seduce her. Not to mention that I was looking for something more elaborate, because like I said, I tried getting it on with others and the effects are completely opposite to the desired ones, because I'm just reminded of my failure. :freak:
PS. Age of consent is 15 here :p

• Members

Here's a possibility. Leave women alone for a while. It sounds like you have some baggage you need to work out before you look to get into any kind of relationship. Stop thinking about girls and get your own stuff straightened out.

• Members

Originally posted by MrJoshua

Here's a possibility. Leave women alone for a while. It sounds like you have some baggage you need to work out before you look to get into any kind of relationship. Stop thinking about girls and get your own stuff straightened out.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do. As you may have noticed, the very reason behind this thread's existence is that I randomly ran into her at a pub (after not seeing her for approximately 3 months).

• Members
Originally posted by Kaesh

...because the point of this thread I need tips on how to get over her, not tips on how to seduce her.

You know the answer to this already...pick yourself up off the sad-sack cellar floor you're groveling around on, stand up as straight as you can, and put yourself out there among the living. Sounds stupifyingly easy, perhaps stupifyingly simple-minded, and in your case, you feel you've tried it once or twice and it hasn't worked. Well, it hasn't 'taken' yet. You need to keep doing it. You wont be transformed due to one or two efforts. Its a marathon.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to pick yourself up, :wave: 'hello' to the world, and put yourself out there. To continue to do what you're doing not only sends the message like the bat-signal in Gotham loud and clear that you're a sad, whipped sack, but it also sends the message loud and clear that you don't think much of yourself, and that other's shouldn't either. Whether you do or you don't, you need to at least 'fake it till you make it' - put yourself out there, meet people, have fun, be social, move towards being process-oriented instead of goal-oriented. The beauty is in the process. You'll have some great times, some lousy times, but you'll grow, develop, feel much better about yourself, and day by day get one step closer to where you want to be...up off that crappy floor you've been sniveling.

You're sending out the message that you think quite lowly of yourself, and that others should do. It's difficult for any woman to find that attractive and appealing (any healthy woman worth being with, that is!). Its quite possible that her girlfriends take pity on you, feel sorry for you and view you as 'the poor guy' that they'd like to coddle. That's definitely not what you want, either. But no matter...none of their assessments of you matter, what matters most is what you think of yourself, and your actions state loud and clear that its not much.

You don't need to be so motivated or sure of yourself. You can feel as crud as you are right now. The only thing that matters is that you simply DO it - the rest will follow. :wave:

• Members

I made it sound wrong. This sad sack crap isn't visible in real life at all. Hell, I'm actually full of myself like few other. Which may be one of the reasons for that stupid crap, because everything in my life has been going pretty damn smooth so far (I study on the hardest-to-get-admitted faculty in the country - 3500 candidates every year), to get a taste how much of a megalomaniac I must be) and it makes this hurt all the more. :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by Kaesh

I made it sound wrong. This sad sack crap isn't visible in real life at all. Hell, I'm actually full of myself like few other. Which may be one of the reasons for that stupid crap, because everything in my life has been going pretty damn smooth so far (I study on the hardest-to-get-admitted faculty in the country - 3500 candidates every year), to get a taste how much of a megalomaniac I must be) and it makes this hurt all the more.
:freak:

Oh, so your ego is hurting, not your heart? {censored} off then, I don't even want to hear about this {censored}.:rolleyes:
C7

• Members
Originally posted by Crescent Seven

Oh, so your ego is hurting, not your heart? {censored} off then, I don't even want to hear about this {censored}.
:rolleyes:
C7

Both are. That is the whole goddamn problem. The whole thing both saddens and annoys me, and the two aspects continuosly feed each other in a neverending circle :freak:
EDIT: To put it differently, I do genuinely care for her, but I am troubled by the fact I don't understand her motives (and the fact I most likely never will only pisses me off more) :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by MrJoshua

You should get an emo haircut and start a band. You'll have chicks all over the place. Don't actually
date
any, though, as that would mess up the whole emo image.

haha.. honestly, this works. not kidding in the slightest. i did it, i was swimming in underage {censored} the entire time i was in the band. and you seem to be all about the youngins, so it's perfect for you! ;):p

Archived