105 degrees outside wtf!!!!

jonathan_matos5

• Members

Originally posted by ivanthetrble

Where is Scotland? I will be visiting your country for the first time next month. Can't wait!
:thu:

A small town near Glasgow. It's called Strathaven. By car it takes 30 minutes to reach the city centre of Glasgow. Pretty handy location if you drive. If your like me and don't: it's bloody annoying, but its better than living in a lot of places around Glasgow thats for sure.

Where are you planning on going?

• Members

Originally posted by Fireball_73

A small town near Glasgow. It's called Strathaven. By car it takes 30 minutes to reach the city centre of Glasgow. Pretty handy location if you drive. If your like me and don't: it's bloody annoying, but its better than living in a lot of places around Glasgow thats for sure.

Flying into Edinburgh, playing golf in the southwest and southeast for about 9 days, (St. Andrews, Carnoustie, Royal Troon, Prestwick, Crail, etc) then driving up north and playing around Inverness (Royal Dornoch, Nairn, Cruden Bay etc) and making a loop back down to Edinbrugh. Will be in country for about 19 days. Hope to visit Tain and the Glenmorangie distillery. Any other must see things while we are there?

• Members

Flying into Edinburgh, playing golf in the southwest and southeast for about 9 days, (St. Andrews, Carnoustie, Royal Troon, Prestwick, Crail, etc) then driving up north and playing around Inverness (Royal Dornoch, Nairn, Cruden Bay etc) and making a loop back down to Edinbrugh. Will be in country for about 19 days. Hope to visit Tain and the Glenmorangie distillery. Any other must see things while we are there?

Explore around Edinbrough for a day. Plenty of cool shops and things too see. The scenery near Inverness is beautiful, but Prestwick IMHO ain't to easy on the eye but I don't have a clue about the Golf courses. At this point in time I can't think of anything much for you to see or visit even though. Defenetally make the most of Edinbrugh ; if you get a nice day it is a stunningly beautiful city.

Soo im outta suggestions because its all tourist crap and I'm useless at golf. :D

• Members

Explore around Edinbrough for a day. Plenty of cool shops and things too see. The scenery near Inverness is beautiful, but Prestwick IMHO ain't to easy on the eye but I don't have a clue about the Golf courses. At this point in time I can't think of anything much for you to see or visit even though. Defenetally make the most of Edinbrugh ; if you get a nice day it is a stunningly beautiful city.

Soo im outta suggestions because its all tourist crap and I'm useless at golf.
:D

The main thing my wife wants to know is if they have good cider in the pubs. Most of the cider we get in the US is fruit punch at best.

• Members

The main thing my wife wants to know is if they have good cider in the pubs. Most of the cider we get in the US is fruit punch at best.

Well the little pub/resteraunt I work in has Strongbow and Magners that has a tendancy to leak in the back room and I have to go mop it up .... grumble ... 4/5% I think. Though I am 16 and have been put off cider for a long time soo I don't really tend to look for it in the shops or anything. Whiskeys where its at! :thu:

• Members

Well the little pub/resteraunt I work in has Strongbow and Magners that has a tendancy to leak in the back room and I have to go mop it up .... grumble ... 4/5% I think. Though I am 16 and have been put off cider for a long time soo I don't really tend to look for it in the shops or anything. Whiskeys where its at!

Yep, I plan to sample every single malt ever made in your country. :thu:

• Members

Yep, I plan to sample every single malt ever made in your country.

Exellent! Don't forget Asda smartprice whiskey. It's cheaper than Vodka! :D

Oh and whatever you do ... Don't try and take any Irn Bru home (Scottish soft drink) because the American customs don't have a {censored} what it is! :D

• Members

Originally posted by jonathan_matos5

its amazing how just about every thread starts talking about alchohol at some point

way to put this thread back on topic guys

it's even better when your technically not even old enough to have sample the fine tipple ... :)

• Members

i go there once or twice a ;year. i need to look you up next time.

• Members

Oh and sorry for Hi-jacking your thread but I figured I earned the right too after giving you that award earlier tonight.
;):p

no prob

OK, back to bitchin' about Oklahoma!
:D

yes oklahoma sucks but im stuck here until i can afford to leave

Archived