cowboys won (pre-season football thread)

jonathan_matos5

• Members

Originally posted by jonathan_matos5

its a pre-season game that doesn't mean anything but they beat the seahawks 13-3

i like the battle of the rookies that the NFL calls pre-season football. i think they won because of romo the backup QB that was playing instead of drew bledsoe.
:thu:

Who cares??? It's the Effin Cowboys????:mad:

• Members

it was the only game on
:D
im just glad football is back:thu:

Me too. Even if it is the Effin Cowboys!

Edit: The NFC East is back in a big way, Baybee!!! Philly has the ship righted, The Cowboys have stepped up, you can never count the Giants out, and even Phoenix looks decent!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by bassgeek

Me too. Even if it is the Effin Cowboys!

Edit: The NFC East is back in a big way, Baybee!!! Philly has the ship righted, The Cowboys have stepped up, you can never count the Giants out, and even Phoenix looks decent!!!!

true without a QB the cowboys are kinda like a chicken running around with its head cut off. and philly i think has the best QB in the league but nobody to block a blitz giants are always a wild card

• Members

true without a QB the cowboys are kinda like a chicken running around with its head cut off. and philly i think has the best QB in the league but nobody to block a blitz giants are always a wild card

You know I am a huge McNabb fan, but I don't know about Best, until Favre retires..........

But Thank you!

The only problem with that division being tough again is that the NFC champ will likely come out of another division. Not to say that they weren't the best in the 80's, but I think the 49'ers in their heyday, benefitted from the fact that the Eagles, Cowboys and giant's all had to play each other, while they only really had the Lambs as a threat....................

• Members

Originally posted by bassgeek

You know I am a huge McNabb fan, but I don't know about Best, until Favre retires..........

favre was good in his day, but he is going out the same way as aikman looks like. he has the experience but he is getting old he cant avoid sacks like he used to

Archived