Pickin up a New Rig

zhalesy

• Members

Hey all,

I asked you guys about a new setup for our bass player a while ago and this is what we're gettin....

a Genz Benz GBE 1200 head

Ampeg SVT 810 Cab

I ordered the Genz Benz from Musicians Friend cuz we don't have any dealers close to me.

We're gonna be trading for the cab with our current head (SVT 450) and cab (SVT 410HLF). We should either have some credit at the store or just be trading straight up for it.

Just wanted to let you all know, and thanks for the opinions in my other thread!

Zach

• Members

Originally posted by zhalesy

Hey all,

I asked you guys about a new setup for our bass player a while ago and this is what we're gettin....

a Genz Benz GBE 1200 head

Ampeg SVT 810 Cab

I ordered the Genz Benz from Musicians Friend cuz we don't have any dealers close to me.

We're gonna be trading for the cab with our current head (SVT 450) and cab (SVT 410HLF). We should either have some credit at the store or just be trading straight up for it.

Just wanted to let you all know, and thanks for the opinions in my other thread!

Zach

:eek: :eek:

Sounds like a powerful combination. Congrats

PS Remember Pics when it is all setup!!:thu:

• Members

Dude, do NOT let musicians fiend send you a blem unit! Make sure *before* they ship it to you that it is new in box, not resealed. They tried to pass off TWO GBE750's to me that were used and damaged, and were happy to have charged me the full retail price for a returned/resealed piece of crap unit. I mean this, you have to check them out first!

Archived