Mesa tech support

fealach

• Members

An actual, mostly on topic thread.

I have heard raves about the wonderful Mesa tech support. The one time I tried to call them, I got a machine telling me to leave my number and they would call back. I stayed within earshot of the phone until well after their tech support hours. In that time, I only missed 1 call; I was in the bathroom, the phone rang, my answering machine kicked in, and the caller did not leave a message, and had hung up by the time I got to the phone. I never did get a response, on that day or any since.

Now I have a job, and I cannot sit by the phone all day at work, and I am unwilling to take a sick day to get a question answered. I have read several people make reference to emailing Mesa, and when I asked one person was told to use the email on the web site. That email is, according to the web site, for comments and such about the web site.

I tried it anyway, and got this:

Thanks for your interest in Mesa/Boogie! Please note that due to the volume of mail,

faxes and phone calls we receive, we are unable to respond to Technical inquiries via

E-Mail. For Technical support please phone the factory. Our business

hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm, Pacific Time, Monday through Thursday.

• Members

Well, after getting my hopes up sending me a generic useless email, they went and ruined my fun by getting back to me with an email from a real tech which answered my questions. And here I was trying to figure out how I'm going to call them tomorrow repeatedly without getting caught.

0004000023679_LG.jpg

to the doubtless overworked tech who answered my question despite the warning in the useless email and saved my life.

Sorry, it wasn't Mr Spector that emailed me.

Archived