Busted Out The PVC EUB...

Thunderbroom

• Members

I'm coming down with a cold and am coughing enough to wake myself up, so after hacking forever I got up about 90 minutes ago (3am CST) and got some work done and then decided to bust out the PVC EUB since I've been lusting after an upright recently.

It's still a blast to play though I have trouble holding the thing. I've decided it's going to return to action at our next gig. We're playing two 75 minute sets and haven't finalized the sets yet. I'm thinking that I'd like to play it on a few songs each set...just got to figure out which ones and get them grouped together.

• Members

Originally posted by Thunderbroom

I'm coming down with a cold and am coughing enough to wake myself up, so after hacking forever I got up about 90 minutes ago (3am CST) and got some work done and then decided to bust out the PVC EUB since I've been lusting after an upright recently.

It's still a blast to play though I have trouble holding the thing. I've decided it's going to return to action at our next gig. We're playing two 75 minute sets and haven't finalized the sets yet. I'm thinking that I'd like to play it on a few songs each set...just got to figure out which ones and get them grouped together.

PM me the info for the guy who made that thing for ya. I might wanna pick one up!

Archived