This Girl's in Love With You)

grace_slick

• Members

Nobody is :Discovered" anymore unless they are out there tyring to be.

And I totally agree. Grace_Slick - Go sing in public. You have a beautiful voice.

Heck, I'm 37 and I do it all the time. I have a gig tonight, tomorrow and saturday. Nobody gives me crap about my age.

• Members

What the? What drugs are you on, man?? lol. I've never sung in front of anyone! Ever! I've sung a handful of samples like this in front of my partner, and that only happened in the past 6 months...we've been together 9 years! My best friend has never heard me sing. My parents last heard me sing when I was about 4 years old. That's it. lol No WAY am I good enough to perform for actual PEOPLE!

Thank you thought, for your words. They do mean a lot.

Grace I've seen a lot of posts by you. And everyone compliments you.

There's no growth or evolution of the soul living safely. I'm sure everyone on these forums have steped into the fire. I personally battled a lot of anxiety and panic attacks in my early 20s. Even stopped singing for a little while.

Take it in steps. I still won't sing for friends and family at home. But love it when they come to gigs.

Do what you've gotta do. See a counsellor. Buy Anthony Robbins tapes! Get drunk! ? But get out there and sing. Do two songs at an open mic night. Jump up and guest with a friends band for one song. Do some karaoke. Your life and happiness will improve exponentially.

There was a beautiful message at the end of Into The Wild. Check it out.

But if I twist up the words:

"Singing is not real unless shared"

Archived