Just posted an ad in craigslist

vincentpghpa

• Members

Looking for someone who sucks to play with someone else that sucks (me). I have only been playing about a year but have had so many offers to join the next big thing and that's just not something I am into doing. The biggest stage I really want is proficiency.

I am a beginner bass player. I have about a year playing and am looking for someone to jam with. Maybe another bass player. Maybe a theremin player. Maybe a drummer. Looking to start something noisy and hopefully not with a guitar player. Maybe someone new to their instrument too. (maybe not)

Something in the vein of Throbbing Gristle maybe or maybe even the Stray Cats. Or anything in between.

Maybe something in the vein like Cop Shoot Cop or maybe even Tool. Or anything in between.

Maybe something in the vein like the Pixies or maybe Zeni Geva. Or anything in between.

Maybe something in the vein of Melt Banana or maybe even Social Distortion. Or anything in between.

Maybe something in the vein of Cake or maybe even Vital Remains. Or maybe something in between.

What I am trying to say is any form of music is cool as long as the integrity is there. Lets get together and play music/noise because it something we want to do. I am not doing this to try to make a ton of dough. I am just trying to get together and maybe learn a couple of things about playing with others and maybe about my own instrument. (hell, maybe even how to play the damn thing)

• Members

Expect a Tsunami of contacts, well maybe not a tsunami, maybe a Tidal wave, well maybe a good Flood, or maybe just a good soaking, or maybe just a river of calls, or maybe just a good Trout Stream. or maybe it could turn out to be just a slight trikle, or maybe a drizzle, but then again maybe it will be a downpour, i'm sure you'l get something...maybe.

:D

Archived