CD Labels?

burdizzos

• Members

Get some stick-on labels and run them through your printer. They make round sticky labels specifically for CD's.

be wary of those in car cd players, I had one peel up a bit in my car cd player, and I nearly had to take apart the cd player to get the damned thing out...of course I ruined the cd in the process doing it.

• Members

Yeah, I personally hate those frickin' CD sticker labels. My band has a DVD Kit. One of our singer's husband designed our DVD Cover which includes a band photo, contact info, and a songlist sample. We just write on the DVD with a Sharpie and throw in a business card. That's how another popular cover band in town does it, and it works for them. They also told us to just leave the band bio for the website, so we did...

• Members

Yeah, I personally hate those frickin' CD sticker labels. My band has a DVD Kit. One of our singer's husband designed our DVD Cover which includes a band photo, contact info, and a songlist sample. We just write on the DVD with a Sharpie and throw in a business card. That's how another popular cover band in town does it, and it works for them. They also told us to just leave the band bio for the website, so we did...

That's what we are going to do.

Is there a Word template for that?

I'd just like to make the demo CD itself look cool without a label coming off and {censored}ing up a potential gig's CD player.

• Members

I'm pretty sure he used Photoshop and sent us the PDF file when he was finished.

We used these measurements as a guide. The final measurement for our DVD cover was 10.75 by 7.25.

Cool.

My guitarist is a bit of a photographer, photo manipulator guy, so hopefully, he'll figure that out.

Archived