Discmakers vs. Oasis?

Phantasm

• Members

So, we're thinking of actually having 1000 CD's of the next Menagerie pressed vs. buying 100 at a time from Diskfactory on very nicely packaged CDR's.

Has anyone had 1000 made by Discmakers or Oasis, and what was your experience? Were you pleased with the service and the product? Anything else you'd like to add?

If anyone has any other duplication houses that provided great service, I'd like to hear about them too. My biggest rule is that they can't use CDR's and they must make a professional looking product.

• Members

Basically, what you want is replication as opposed to duplication (this explains the difference). Is that what I am hearing?

Honestly, I've been looking for my band's CD as well, and to me it seemed like the threshold was basically 1000, at that point everyone is roughly in the same price range, I would see who is willing to throw in the most free things and go with them :thu:

• Members

Yep, it sounds like we're looking for the same thing.

I also just noticed that Diskfactory will make replications in batches of 1000, with silk screening on disc for a little extra. We have had fantastic results with them buying 100 duplications, perhaps we should consider them too. They were able to deliver everything we've asked on several occassions with multiple projects, and once we've placed one order a reorder comes very quickly.

Archived