OT/-OT: I'm such a geek(video game content)/Learned a new song by AIC though

baracuda2004

• Members

So yeah I traded in my "Gears of War" cause it blows and got "Oblivion" for my 360, and after 4 days my save data says i've already logged 36 hours.:eek: I knew i'd been playing it ALOT but wow... I need to have a meeting with my old friend the SUN. This game is seriously addictive though.

OT over/-OT begins

During the loading screens bit by bit i've learned to play "Rain When I Die" by AIC though so it hasn't been a complete waste of time.:thu:

• Members

So yeah I traded in my "Gears of War" cause it blows and got "Oblivion" for my 360, and after 4 days my save data says i've already logged 36 hours.
:eek:
I knew i'd been playing it ALOT but wow... I need to have a meeting with my old friend the SUN. This game is seriously addictive though.

OT over/-OT begins

During the loading screens bit by bit i've learned to play "Rain When I Die" by AIC though so it hasn't been a complete waste of time.
:thu:

And then the rest of your time you were on HCBF.... what were you saying? It was a complete waste of your time?:p

• Members

And then the rest of your time you were on HCBF.... what were you saying? It was a complete waste of your time?
:p

That's the thing. I'm sitting here typing this in my boxers with my bass in my lap, my controller in my left hand, a plate of pizza on my desk, and numerous tabs open looking at rack items for when my GK gets here. I'm multitasking.:D I'm the hardest working slacker on the planet.:p

Archived