IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!(gear pron!!!)

baracuda2004

• Members

So I just went and picked up my GK from my sisters and i've got to say "RMCAudio" sure knows how to package an amp. It's in styrofoam(spelling?)..in a box that's surrounded by packaging material that's in another box. I know I know, "Now get off here and rock that bad chicken!" right? Wrong! I unfortunately don't have my cab here, so I have to wait till later tonight at practice to play it... unless I can just hook it into the input of my 25watt practice amp.....ummm I don't think i'm gonna try that.:eek:

ENJOY!!

G-K 1001RB-II pics

• Members

[review]OH!!!! HAWT DAMN!!! I just found my new exclusive amplifiers.. This GK {censored}ing rocks. At first I was testing out some of the test settings from the manual for Rock/Slap/Reggae/Country, but then I tweaked that rock tone a bit and OMFG perfect tone. I was still in EADG at this point the drummer and I tried some funk/slap/blues/rock/walking funkblues and there was a perfect tone for each type, so then I began to think "OMG wait till my guitarist gets here and I go to CGCF then it'll go to {censored} and put me in browntown(no not the good one i.e. J. Alba)." But jesus I had so much OOMPH!! and GRRROOOWWWLL! from this thing that it made me fall back in love with my Schecter. I'm not even considering changing the pups now... the tone's just perfect.:love: I'll never play anything but GK heads from now on. That's about all I can say without repeating how awesome it sounds. I had alot of compliments from other guys from the other bands in the building. They loved the thing and flipped when I told them how much I paid for it. I didn't even have the volume half-way up and it {censored}ing rocked so loud I was asked by the drummer to turn down.. and we play HEAVEY mudvayne/shadows fall style metal. ITS JUST SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL:cry: Now I just need to get one of those Neo2x12 cabinets to add to my 4x10 and give birth to THOR. Oh Yeah I have my Classic 400 ontop of my 4x10 and didn't move it, just unplugged it, let me say that picturing the GK in the Rack i'm getting sitting ontop of the "400" i can just imagine how much of a beast my rig will look like. It also lifted the amp about 8'' or 9'' so it was easier to reach.[/end review]

Archived