"um, i listen to a lot of awesome bands nobody's ever heard of...like Fall Out Boy"

bikehorn

• Members

Let me get this straight...

You went to a party with so many ladies that they were competing for your attention and you are complaining because in an effort to make small talk
WITH YOU
it became clear that, like most young girls, they were insecure and pretended to know about music to seem intersting to you.

Yeah... this is really sort of a sad thread.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let me get this straight...

You went to a party with so many ladies that they were competing for your attention and you are complaining because in an effort to make small talk
WITH YOU
it became clear that, like most young girls, they were insecure and pretended to know about music to seem intersting to you.

I agree... I actually find it easier to find a girl who doesn't like the same music as me, so we can always debate what's better (and I always end up winning, anyways). My one girlfriend who had the same taste as me ended up being boring, because we never had anything to talk about. She'd just agree with everything I said.

However, If I was in bikehorn's situation, I would've just picked one, and if I didn't really like her (for more than her body/face), I'd have just nailed her, and sent her on her way. Sounds like none of these girls were really looking for a boyfriend, just a boytoy for the night.

• Members

Yeah... this is really sort of a sad thread.

Exactly what I was thinking. A room full of hippie girls and hot lil' trendy artsy indie girls and you take the "I'm better than you" approach instead of the "You, you, and you, to the bedroom" approach. Fag.

• Members

However, If I was in bikehorn's situation, I would've just picked one, and if I didn't really like her (for more than her body/face), I'd have just nailed her, and sent her on her way. Sounds like none of these girls were really looking for a boyfriend, just a boytoy for the night.

Cracka please.

You would have tried to show them how bad ass you are by drinking too much, then you'd end up throwing up all over two of them and spending the rest of the night crying on a fat chick.

• Members

Cracka please.

You would have tried to show them how bad ass you are by drinking too much, then you'd end up throwing up all over two of them and spending the rest of the night crying on a fat chick.

Hell no. I'd get whiskeydick way too early (side effect of the plethora of medications I'm on). :o

• Members
Cracka please.

That's exactly what I thought when I read that.
:D

• Members

This is the funniest thread I've read. Ever.

P.S - Who gives a flying {censored} what someone else likes? It's really quite simple.

- If it sounds good, it is good.

- Music is subjective.

Going on that logic, different things sound good to different people. Quit yer belly-achin' and go practice.

• Members

Exactly what I was thinking. A room full of hippie girls and hot lil' trendy artsy indie girls and you take the "I'm better than you" approach instead of the "You, you, and you, to the bedroom" approach. Fag.

Hmmmmm........Yup. At the very least, {censored} one and get numbers from the rest.

• Members

I've had a couple of awesome handjobs by doing this, though. If you can make a fat girl pity
you
, you're in like Soledad O'Brien.
:idea:
C7

That's what I'm talking about!

I never said there was anything wrong with cryng on fat chicks.

It is a true opportunist who can see the silver lining in blowing chunks all over the hottest skanks at a joint. Odds are good that the cock pits with the junk in the trunk will think you're the awesomest {censored}ing bastard ever for launching Taco Bell all over the prissy {censored} with the perfect tits.

In the debate between a hot chick's phone number and a drunken three way with two chubby girls who will do anything, I think it's obvious which way I swing.

• Members
In the debate between a hot chick's phone number and a drunken three way with two chubby girls who will do anything, I think it's obvious which way I swing.

+1.

I've left friends at the party for {censored} like this. When they call me the next day to tell me how chubby the girls were that I left with, I thank them for being so astute, then hang up on them like the girl whose number they got the night before is going to.:idea:
C7

Archived