hahahahahaha

Psilocybin

• Members

hahaha?

You realize this is what Eminem sounds like to them, right?

Who?

Oh, you mean that Hip-hop or rap or whatever they're calling it now "artist" that we'll now never hear from again? That guy?

Hasn't he been on any of the "where are they now" specials on VH1 yet? No?

Soon....very very soon...

• Members

Who?

Oh, you mean that Hip-hop or rap or whatever they're calling it now "artist" that we'll now never hear from again? That guy?

Hasn't he been on any of the "where are they now" specials on VH1 yet? No?

Soon....very very soon...

I never called him an artist. I never said I liked him. You are making an assumption. :rolleyes:

Have you been on VH1? Oh that's right, you haven't sold nearly 10 million albums, they won't even do a "where are they now" segment on you. :blah:

I'm not extolling his abilities or talents, just drawing a comparison. You really shouldn't assume.:freak::p

• Members

I never called him an artist. I never said I liked him. You are making an assumption.
:rolleyes:

Have you been on VH1? Oh that's right, you haven't sold nearly 10 million albums, they won't even do a "where are they now" segment on you.
:blah:

I'm not extolling his abilities or talents, just drawing a comparison. You really shouldn't assume.
:freak::p

Never said you liked him. Never said you called him an artist. You're making an assumption that I was making an assumption....at least I'm assuming you are. :freak:

No, I'm a not a has-been....I'm a never-was and a never-will-be.

Archived