amazing band, and shredding bassist too!

zesty brick

• Moderators
Flame away.
:D

Infinitely more musical than the band in the OP. I've always liked your music as just being really heavy and thick. To me, your live videos are exciting and musical. Because of that, I don't see a comparison between SteerS and the band from the original post. The first band is making nonsense for the sake of making nonsense and that is totally cool. You are making music that doesn't sound like everyone else's music and that is totally cool for different reasons.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Infinitely more musical than the band in the OP. I've always liked your music as just being really heavy and thick. To me, your live videos are exciting and musical. Because of that, I don't see a comparison between SteerS and the band from the original post. The first band is making nonsense for the sake of making nonsense and that is totally cool. You are making music that doesn't sound like everyone else's music and that is totally cool for different reasons.

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. I know this board isn't exactly oriented towards the noisier end of the spectrum, so I don't particularly expect to get much of a reception for the kind of stuff I do, so it's nice when people find something to enjoy in it. Although I wasn't a fan of the band that was the source of this topic, I found many of the responses rather...annoying. While everyone can have their music preferences, to slag other people's art as {censored} just because it's not your thing drives me nuts, although I'm certainly not a nun in that regard.

That said, I didn't start doing music to make anyone happy other than myself, and I'd be willing to guess these guys feel the same way.

Archived