Chicago Gig Spam

SA Rios

• Members

I'll see if I can make it into town a few days early. But if I come, you'll be obligated be at the House of Blues on Friday
;)
I kid.

Aren't you playing Summerfest? I remember a forumite posting about it but couldn't find the thread.

• Members

SA,

Are you going on right at 9 (or soon after)? Or is there another act before you?

I have a friend who's interested, but knows that 9pm isn't likely. 10pm is more likely.

The venue says 9, but we usually wait as long as possible until we go on. Usually until someone from the venue tells us to get on stage. We are the first of 3 bands so I doubt we can delay that long.

• Members

Hope your family crisis is easily managed.

thank you. All I need to watch my cousins 3 year old for about 4 hours until his dad gets home later tonight. I'm....inexperienced with children, but the little guy doesn't seem to be too hard to handle.

• Moderators

I should send over all my Thomas the Train gear. Let's see, what do three years old little guys like, running in circles, riding big wheels, bouncing balls at each other, blowing bubbles, reading books, jumping on/off beds, tickling...

• Members

I should send over all my Thomas the Train gear. Let's see, what do three years old little guys like, running in circles, riding big wheels, bouncing balls at each other, blowing bubbles, reading books, jumping on/off beds, tickling...

add playing with/torturing my cats....

• Members

eating ice cream, animal crackers and yogurt,

All stuff the Catphish residence doesn't normally stock. He'll have to settle for dum dum lollipops, and icy-freeze popsicles (maybe I'll tell him they're called "frozen Moses"). I'm inspired, for some reason, to make grilled cheese as well.

Have fun tonight.

• Members

:(
I can't go. Small family crisis I need to help deal with. Sorry SA.
:(

I'll call you to arrange a oberon-dezvous.

Hope everything is allright with the fam.

Show was really good. I like 'em. Will (guitar player) is awesome.

Archived