So...the Analogman is up for grabs.

willsellout

• Members

This isn't a spam thread but after tinkering with it I've found this one just isn't as drastic as I'd like. It's very good at what it does but it isn't as intense as I'd like. It sucks cause I really was looking forward to this one. I have a trade workin' right now with a guy in the UK for a Chunk systems 00Funk.

Dan

• Members

Have you tried the ol' standby Boss CEB-3? It's a very nice chorus. Score one from GC so you can return it if it doesn't work foryou.:)

Let me know how the Chunk works. It gets mixed reviews. I need an env filter with an adjustable speed. In the meantime, the best env filter I've found is the Digitech BSW.

• Members

Have you tried the ol' standby Boss CEB-3? It's a very nice chorus. Score one from GC so you can return it if it doesn't work foryou.
:)

Let me know how the Chunk works. It gets mixed reviews. I need an env filter with an adjustable speed. In the meantime, the best env filter I've found is the Digitech BSW.

There is someone over at TB willing to trade an HBE psylosibe and Maxon af-9. These were actually the pedals I was looking for I think I'm more of a phaser kind of guy than a chorus guy. Cause if the analogman can't do it for me....

Dan

• Members

analogman chorus dosent suck. it just wasnt what your looking for. mellow is th analogman. MXR or GK both have chorus effects that work great with the bass. i would give them a listen

i see you are running a ashdown ministack 10s. i run a GK MBE mini stack 10s. have you ever heard the MB series GK's ? they sound excellent with the GK chorus on.

a bass will benefit from the lopass cut built in the effect

• Members

analogman chorus dosent suck. it just wasnt what your looking for. mellow is th analogman. MXR or GK both have chorus effects that work great with the bass. i would give them a listen

i see you are running a ashdown ministack 10s. i run a GK MBE mini stack 10s. have you ever heard the MB series GK's ? they sound excellent with the GK chorus on.

a bass will benefit from the lopass cut built in the effect

I never said the Analogman sucks...I said it sucks that it wasn't what I was looking for. No quite the contrary, the Analogman is really nice..just not as intense as I'd like. I think I'm going to switch over to a phaser instead...I think it's what I'm looking for.

Dan

• Members

I really like my Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus...so much in fact that I'm thinking of swapping it out for my Analog Man...or run two of them. The VL doesn't lose any low end either, but I think it messes with the highs a little more so it almost sounds thicker. I am going to A/B them soon and pick one over the other...and id I can't decide...then both stay on the board!

• Members

I really like my Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus...so much in fact that I'm thinking of swapping it out for my Analog Man...or run two of them. The VL doesn't lose any low end either, but I think it messes with the highs a little more so it almost sounds thicker. I am going to A/B them soon and pick one over the other...and id I can't decide...then both stay on the board!

Let me know how it turns out..I will check it out too.

Dan

Archived