Family Values Tour 7/27 MA

claypoolfan

• Members

I used to go to the school with the bass player in Flyleaf, Pat. They used to be called Passerby. I guess they got some damn good producers/writers, because they were pretty iffy back in the day, IMO. They have decent radio-friendly rock now. I just can't dig much on girl-fronted rock, sorry. :(

• Members
I used to go to the school with the bass player in Flyleaf, Pat. They used to be called Passerby. I guess they got some damn good producers/writers, because they were pretty iffy back in the day, IMO. They have decent radio-friendly rock now. I just can't dig much on girl-fronted rock, sorry.
:(

No need to apoligize my friend. I am not really into the female singer type rock much myself. I am bring my two teenage daughters so I'll be sitting through Evanesence and Flyleaf anyway. I did go check out a video of Flyleaf and they weren't a 'make me vomit band' atleast, so its all good, I guess.

• Members

No need to apoligize my friend. I am not really into the female singer type rock much myself. I am bring my two teenage daughters so I'll be sitting through Evanesence and Flyleaf anyway. I did go check out a video of Flyleaf and they weren't a 'make me vomit band' atleast, so its all good, I guess.

Yeah they definitely have gotten a lot of polish and help since I used to see them at Bum's in Temple, Texas! ;)

I can do Evanesence for a while. I'd have a hard time sitting through a show of them, though. I just like the production of their albums. Very nice.

• Members

I'm taking my teenage daughter and her girlfriend when it hits ABQ. None of it is my cup 'o tea but perhaps I'll like it. :thu:

• Members

I'm taking my teenage daughter and her girlfriend when it hits ABQ. None of it is my cup 'o tea but perhaps I'll like it.
:thu:

At least you'll see Korn. :)

Like 'em or not, they do put on one helluva show.

• Members

Yes, the Tweeter Center is the old Great Woods. 495 to the long line of cars at Route 140, I think. :)

If you're driving, they've been doing some work on 495 - there are lane closings and stuff, places where it's one or two lanes. Give yourself some extra time to get there. Have fun.

Oh, and I won't be going.

• Members

Yes, the Tweeter Center is the old Great Woods. 495 to the long line of cars at Route 140, I think.
:)

If you're driving, they've been doing some work on 495 - there are lane closings and stuff, places where it's one or two lanes. Give yourself some extra time to get there. Have fun.

Oh, and I won't be going.

Thanks very much. I wasn't positive it was now the Tweeter Center. I've been to Greatwoods to see the Dead, another time to see Muddy Waters and James Cotton and I worked a show for Physical Grafitti there. Nice venue.

Thanks for the tip on the construction. I'll be coming up 95 to 495S to exit 11 I believe. Is the construction also south of 95? I'll be leaving early anyway but any heads up is appreciated.

Archived