Jack Bruce's Warwick bass

Goofball Jones

• Members

I just watched this little clip of Cream's reunion. I noticed what looked like little LED lights on Jack Bruce's bass? Is this for real? Is this a special made Warwick for him?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1618350528

Isn't it kind of gimmicky? I know he's been using a fretless Warwick for a number of years now, and this one looks old and very well played...but LED lights?

Just wondering.

• Members

yeah.. but you can order the led fretboards for any custom Warwick you order through them. They also have a number of illuminated symbols and styled of inlays that you can pick from when you do this.

mute it if you have to(cause it's Limp bizkit.. kinda sounds like TOOL though), but look at the bassist warwick he has the same thing going on

• Members

further info for you..

The colors choices are Blue, Green, Red, White and Yellow. You can make the "W" logo, the inlay and the fret markers LED lights.

Here. I've uploaded the symbols and a couple of the different colors you can choose from to my photobucket.

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u300/baracuda2004/Warwick%20LED%20colors/

• Members

yeah.. but you can order the led fretboards for any custom Warwick you order through them. They also have a number of illuminated symbols and styled of inlays that you can pick from when you do this.

mute it if you have to(cause it's Limp bizkit.. kinda sounds like TOOL though), but look at the bassist warwick he has the same thing going on

I actually liked some of that CD...

I like The Damning Well and

better, though...

• Members

If Fred Durst didn't suck so freaking bad that band wouldn't be so horrible. The intro was actually pretty cool, then he had to come in and mess it all up.

Archived