Schroeder 1210R, Input Please

HumptyThumpty

• Members

I've have an op to purchase a Schroeder 1210R. I've been wanting something that would handle replacing my Goliath III 4x10. I read a review where a guy sent it back because he said it lacked high mids, and he could not get a good slap tone. Everyone else loves this cab for all types of tones and say it is a great replacement for the 4x10.

I play blues, R&B/Funk and jazz. I really want to replace my SWR Goliath III 4x10 80+LBS with something lighter and easier to haul. I like my sound now okay but would like tighter lows especially the B. No way to demo the cab first.

Input please?

Thanks,

Rick

• Members

I have one and they are definitely low-mid and mid focused. I play 80's rock with a Ric and several others and this cabinet kicks ass. It's light and LOUD. I've played live with it since I have had it and never needed anything more including outdoor gigs. We play fairly loud too. I don't play 5'ers but I don't see it having a problem with the low B.

• Members

The deal is complete, new cab on the way. He's taking it to the UPS store now so it might even get here Monday since it's only 170 miles away.

Wish I had it for the gig tonight. Oh well, I'm still stoked!

Sheesh! Only 170 miles away? I WOULD have it for the gig tonight....I've driven to Los Angeles (700 miles round trip) twice to pick up new equipment in the past....LOLOL!!

:D

Congrats on the new Schro! We will be expecting an in-depth user review here next week!

Archived