New 1-18-08 update...

Dark Slide

• Members

here you go, enjoy

Everybody, thank you for viewing! I'll introduce this week's delicious recipe. Please make sure to keep this one cold!

* Skinless chicken breast - 2, cut in halves

* Somen noodles - 10 oz.

* Watercress - 1/2 cup cut into small strips

* Turnip - 1/2 cup, thinly sliced

* Shiitake Mushrooms - 1/2 cup

* Chicken stock - 1/3 cup

* Sake - 2 tbsp.

* Sugar - 1/2 tsp.

* Kaitei no Mitsu (Deep-sea Nectar) - one pinch.

In a small saucepan, stir together 1/3 cup water, chicken stock, sake, and sugar. Chill it until it becomes cold. Grill the chicken breast on both sides for about 8 minutes, and then chill. Boil the noodles for about 3 minutes, and then run under cold water until chilled. Mix the watercress, turnips, and mushrooms into the somen. Slice the chicken thinly and arrange on top of the somen mix. Just before you serve, put the kaitei no mitsu in the sauce and pour over the noodles generously:thu:

• Members

no one really knows....

thats the whole deal.

they are doing a big online marketing push though.

it is produced by JJ Abrams the guy who does Lost.

I never watched that show...or most shows for that matter. I''m not a TV/Movie guy really. I understand it's kinda weird though...so maybe it'll actually be a decent make you think type movie...

• Members

dark slide is caught up in the hype!

fished in....

Not really. I check the site every now and then just because I enjoy puzzles and that sort of thing. I doubt I'll even see the movie in the theater unless I hear that it is super amazing. I'm more interested in trying to figure out the puzzles and clues they left behind than the movie itself.

• Members

here you go, enjoy

Everybody, thank you for viewing! I'll introduce this week's delicious recipe. Please make sure to keep this one cold!

* Skinless chicken breast - 2, cut in halves

* Somen noodles - 10 oz.

* Watercress - 1/2 cup cut into small strips

* Turnip - 1/2 cup, thinly sliced

* Shiitake Mushrooms - 1/2 cup

* Chicken stock - 1/3 cup

* Sake - 2 tbsp.

* Sugar - 1/2 tsp.

* Kaitei no Mitsu (Deep-sea Nectar) - one pinch.

In a small saucepan, stir together 1/3 cup water, chicken stock, sake, and sugar. Chill it until it becomes cold. Grill the chicken breast on both sides for about 8 minutes, and then chill. Boil the noodles for about 3 minutes, and then run under cold water until chilled. Mix the watercress, turnips, and mushrooms into the somen. Slice the chicken thinly and arrange on top of the somen mix. Just before you serve, put the kaitei no mitsu in the sauce and pour over the noodles generously:thu:

Hey, thanks! That's awesome.

Archived