New barstools!

coyote-1

• Members

Wife got them for me for Xmas. They are cherry wood with black seat cushions to match the rolling bar she bought last year, and she's been wanting some stools for it ever since. One arrived on Monday and the other will arrive tomorrow. They have backs and swivel.

What does this have to do with a gift for ME? And what does any of this have to do with bass??

Well... it turns out that these particular stools are PERFECT for leaning/sitting on to play the upright bass! Right height, with a small back for occasional comfort. No studs around the bottom of the padding so the bass does not get scratched if it brushes against that padding. So in getting herself a gift in my name, she unwittingly got me a perfect gift too.

I love it when a plan comes together :D:D

• Members

Not sure if you're serious, but I dig their stuff. If you travel a little farther south (Bolingbrook), we can go shopping together.

:)

That sounds a tit bit gay there TBroom! ;) Seriouly though, we've been to the one in Schaumburg a number of times and love it. I'll keep the offer in mind the next time we make the trip down there and decide to go to the Bolingbrook store. Maybe meet for lunch or something. :thu:

• Members

Not that there's anything wrong with that.... enjoy your little luncheon and shopping date, fellas!

That sounds a tit bit gay there TBroom!
;)
Seriouly though, we've been to the one in Schaumburg a number of times and love it. I'll keep the offer in mind the next time we make the trip down there and decide to go to the Bolingbrook store. Maybe meet for lunch or something.
:thu:

PS - If you end up pushing in each other's stool, we DON'T want to hear about it

Archived