A Haiku about my band

Neonfacelift

• Members

And why not?

In my experience, it's never ended well. I've never been in a relationship with a band member, but I did play in a band where the singer was banging the drummer. (Said drummer had a girlfriend) It was akward for me because we were all friends and I wanted to tell her, but didn't feel that it was my place.

Just strikes me as an all-around bad idea. Luckily, she's much hotter than me and I don't think I'll ever be faced with that opportunity.

• Members

In my experience, it's never ended well. I've never been in a relationship with a band member, but I did play in a band where the singer was banging the drummer. (Said drummer had a girlfriend) It was akward for me because we were all friends and I wanted to tell her, but didn't feel that it was my place.

Just strikes me as an all-around bad idea. Luckily, she's much hotter than me and I don't think I'll ever be faced with that opportunity.

That would be an intraband relationship, not an interband relationship (a relationship spanning two or more bands).

• Members

I think everyone in the band should hit it once, that way the 'what ifs' are out of the way...... and then you can always say you've hit it....

I played with a gal back east who was quite hot, I'm married, so it never came across as something I'd do, but were I not quite hitched yet, I would've made a pass....

Archived