Chicago GIG Spam, Tomorrow night at the Store

catphish

• Members

Start your NYE early with Uncle Boogie Pants at The Store! Save your money for booze, the music is free!

Next month you'll see a completely new website at uncleboogiepants.com where you'll be able to buy the CD online, but don't wait till then. Come out tomorrow and get your copy of "Volume and Verse" our first album.

orange

Keep an eye on the website for show dates. It's going to be a busy year for us!

We hope every had a wonderful 2007!

• Members

Parking isn't easy, but it isn't impossible either. I don't live far from there. To reduce stress, you could park in my driveway and we could cab over together if you are coming.

That would be very...kind of you. I'll talk to the wifey and make sure she's up for going; we'll be in town that night anyway and I'd really like to see UBP.

• Members

Parking isn't easy, but it isn't impossible either. I don't live far from there. To reduce stress, you could park in my driveway and we could cab over together if you are coming.

So I talked to the ol' ball 'n' chain and I think we'll figure out parking on our own. We're going to see the Blue Man Group at four and that's just up the road, plus I'm not sure how late we'll stay out and we might like to leave before you're ready. Thanks for the offer though! :thu:

• Members

So I talked to the ol' ball 'n' chain and I think we'll figure out parking on our own. We're going to see the Blue Man Group at four and that's just up the road, plus I'm not sure how late we'll stay out and we might like to leave before you're ready. Thanks for the offer though!
:thu:

nice. Blue Man is awesome.

Just found out our drummer isn't coming back tonight from KC so our practice was cancelled. :( That means some of the new originals,which we'd needed to review before doing at a show, might not get played. I'm kind of bummed because some of the new stuff is really killer. I even incorporated a phrase I recently learned here at the forum, "Duck Butter", into the lyrics.

• Members

Wow, didn't know you guys were featured on the Steve Dahl show. That's pretty cool.

Found that on your webpage btw....

I remember when Dahl played the "Mighty Quinn" song and it always made me laugh. The other night we were on UBP site, and then I realized that it was THEM who made that song!!!

• Members

I remember when Dahl played the "Mighty Quinn" song and it always made me laugh. The other night we were on UBP site, and then I realized that it was THEM who made that song!!!

That awesome. :) Doing that song was a total trip and it seems like an eternity ago.

• Members

You guys played well last night. We both had a great time. I can assuredly say that as well as your songs are recorded, your band shines in the live setting. Really really nice.

Thanks. I think that first set had some very good moments. The one problem with our live show there's no auto-tune available for our vocals. :D

Archived