RyCLB to the bcs colored courtesy phone...

chris-dax

• Members

I just want to say LSU sucks as bad as your new Brice 6 banger fretless. Unless OSU puts their cheer squad on the field, Tigers will be lucky to score at all this evening...:mad:

Just keeding....I'm really pulling for Los Tigres Del Swampo....OSU makes me seethe...they make my skin peel....I hope LSU hands them the biggest ass-kicking in the history of Ohio....

plus OSU can not touch this shizz...

FHSAEDFCHZETMXK.20070725235501.jpg

LSU - 86

OSU - 3

• Members

Yeah, LSU has waaay more cheer queers than OSU. So what?
:confused:

How dare you impugn...

Those innocent youths are the kind of model citizens that have made this country great...

and they cheer for the best team....:p

Actually I'm really hoping for a close, clean, spirited contest....I'd like to see LSU win, but may the better team take the home the hardware....

no wait...I'm rooting for the dolphins

dolphins_cheer.jpg

• Members

The current line is LSU at -4.

Given the out comes of the BCS games so far, I find that impossible to believe.

The over/under seems a bit low too.

I'm thinking that LSU will win 38-21, but I'm not going to give up 17 points to take LSU.

I will take 20 to take OSU.

• Members

Dang, 3 points is generally home field advantage, which LSU kinda has here.

As much as I want OSU, taking LSU and giving 4 points seems like a lock.

• Members

Dang, 3 points is generally home field advantage, which LSU kinda has here.

As much as I want OSU, taking LSU and giving 4 points seems like a lock.

Many thought that OSU at -14 was a lock last year.

I don't think OSU is as outmatched as they were last year. Florida got ALL of their {censored} together for that one game. No team had a chance against them.

Now that OSU is the underdog, I think they have something to prove.

No one would have picked WVU to kick the {censored} out of OU like they did.

I like LSU to win, but the way this season has gone, it would not surprise me in the least if OSU won by three touchdowns.

• Members

The over/under seems a bit low too.

I'm thinking that LSU will win 38-21, but I'm not going to give up 17 points to take LSU.

I will take 20 to take OSU.

{censored}ing genius.

• Members

Great game, and I thought it was nice of Les Miles to spot The Vest 10 before really starting to play! :lol:

OSU doesn't deserve to play in BCS title games anymore for the next few years. Get a real team in there. This is just flat out predictable now.

Completely outmatched, outsmarted, outhustled, outplayed, just like most people were predicting. I honestly thought the Tigers were gonna go for it when OSU got the freebie TD w/ a minute left, but Miles didn't need to prove his point any further.

• Members

OSU doesn't deserve to play in BCS title games anymore for the next few years. Get a real team in there. This is just flat out predictable now.

Pretty idiotic statement. Hey, we lost again, but both years we DESERVED to be there due to the system, as f'd up it can be. First of all, they were predicted 3rd (some predicted 4th) in the Big 10 this year and 16th nationally due to a "rebuilding" year. Yes, a weak schedule, but with at least 17 (maybe 19) starters back next season, 2008 and maybe 2009 might be their year actually. The do have USC the next couple of years, but bring 'em on.

Overall, I'm not taking this loss as bad as last year. We plain gave up last year. This year, we gave them 3 turnovers, 5 personal fouls, special teams flubs, very much unlike a Jim Tressel team but LSU was the better team and proved to be the best team in the country. People can talk all they want about Georgia playing instead of OSU (win the conference first) or USC (the Stanford loss was pitiful) but too late for them. Take care of business during the season and any team can be there (with this system) like OSU was 3 times in the past 6 seasons. With the "rebuilding year" and 3 title game chances, I'm proud to be a Buckeye fan. Congrats LSU, go BUCKS!!!:lol:

Mr. Matt

• Members

Pretty idiotic statement. Hey, we lost again, but both years we DESERVED to be there due to the system, as f'd up it can be. First of all, they were predicted 3rd (some predicted 4th) in the Big 10 this year and 16th nationally due to a "rebuilding" year. Yes, a weak schedule, but with at least 17 (maybe 19) starters back next season, 2008 and maybe 2009 might be their year actually. The do have USC the next couple of years, but bring 'em on.

Overall, I'm not taking this loss as bad as last year. We plain gave up last year. This year, we gave them 3 turnovers, 5 personal fouls, special teams flubs, very much unlike a Jim Tressel team but LSU was the better team and proved to be the best team in the country. People can talk all they want about Georgia playing instead of OSU (win the conference first) or USC (the Stanford loss was pitiful) but too late for them. Take care of business during the season and any team can be there (with this system) like OSU was 3 times in the past 6 seasons. With the "rebuilding year" and 3 title game chances, I'm proud to be a Buckeye fan. Congrats LSU, go BUCKS!!!
:lol:

Mr. Matt

Yeah, idiotic to a Buckeye fan, but not to someone who wants a real game! ;):p Although I (along with Corso) would have put OU in the title game over just about anyone, and look at how they completely imploded.

They just plain didn't show up, again. In all aspects as you said, TO's, fouls, miscommunication, etc.. it just wasn't clicking for them. LSU had their number and just played an excellent game. LSU v. WVU and Georgia v. USC in a Plus1 would be some damn fine football right about now!

• Members

Yeah, idiotic to a Buckeye fan, but not to someone who wants a real game!
;):p
Although I (along with Corso) would have put OU in the title game over just about anyone, and look at how they completely imploded.

They just plain didn't show up, again. In all aspects as you said, TO's, fouls, miscommunication, etc.. it just wasn't clicking for them. LSU had their number and just played an excellent game. LSU v. WVU and Georgia v. USC in a Plus1 would be some damn fine football right about now!

I kind of like the plus one actually. The only bad thing with a regular playoff would be each team would have to schedule 2-3 more games which could cause a problem (fans travelling, all the extra time away from school). A +1

would have worked well a few of the years we've had the BCS. Get rid of the BCS, although it worked o.k. for OSU a few years, and GET RID of the conference championships! All that does is clutter this current system even more. The conf. championships usually will promote the teams that win at the end of the year, where the BCS always looked at the overall picture. There's been times a team will beat another and play them again in the conf. championship and lose this time. All that does is promote the teams that played best the last few games of the season, pretty crazy!

Mr Matt

• Members

I kind of like the plus one actually. The only bad thing with a
regular playoff
would be each team would have to schedule 2-3 more games which could cause a problem (fans travelling, all the extra time away from school). A +1

would have worked well a few of the years we've had the BCS. Get rid of the BCS, although it worked o.k. for OSU a few years, and GET RID of the conference championships! All that does is clutter this current system even more. The conf. championships usually will promote the teams that win at the end of the year, where the BCS always looked at the overall picture. There's been times a team will beat another and play them again in the conf. championship and lose this time. All that does is promote the teams that played best the last few games of the season, pretty crazy!

Mr Matt

I think Plus1 this year would be perfect, as there's been dominant teams emerging from the big bowl games. LSU, Georgia, USC and WVU all beat up their opponents handily, and it would be great to see those matchups. Honestly, I'd like to see USC v. LSU and Georgia v. WVU if I had to pick 'em.

• Members

I haven't read much about the +1 ideas, but sounds good. the only thing I'm not sure of.... will it take the place of the BCS system?? Or would it still be BCS, then add a game after all that is done? If it's still BCS, a +1 would not have worked in '05 season when Texas beat USC (hate to plug your team RSB) and in the '02 season when OSU (yes!!) beat Miami.

If the plus one is a totally different system (without the BCS), I suppose we'd go back to the old bowl schedule. Big 10 and Pac 10 champ in the Rose Bowl, etc.

Mr. Matt

• Members

Pretty much no studio work today (planned it that way) so we're heading down to see our Buckeyes come back to town-they should arrive around

1:45 this afternoon. Then we're heading to Eddie George's Grill #27 to have some luch and drink and party the rest o' de day! Kind of like when the Grinch stole Christmas, and the Who's still celebrated even though all their Christmas presents were stolen ;), we're still going to celebrate a great season and a bright future. C ya HCBF'ers tommory.............

GO BUCKS!!

Mr. Matt

Archived