Tuner Question

xOriginalNinjax

• Members

What about the StroboFlip? It's very portable... and you can see it easily when you place it on top of your rack.

396176.jpg

Near as I can tell, the Flip has a built-in mic for acoustics, but no DI outlet - whereas the Stomp has a DI outlet, but no acoustic mic... Just thought I'd point that out, in case it makes a difference to you...

- georgestrings

• Members

Near as I can tell, the Flip has a built-in mic for acoustics, but no DI outlet - whereas the Stomp has a DI outlet, but no acoustic mic... Just thought I'd point that out, in case it makes a difference to you...

- georgestrings

I'll have a DI on my X2 and a DI on my amp head, a third might be a bit of overkill ;)

As long as the mic isn't functional while I have a cable plugged in, it doesn't really matter to me.

• Members

I'll have a DI on my X2 and a DI on my amp head, a third might be a bit of overkill
;)

As long as the mic isn't functional while I have a cable plugged in, it doesn't really matter to me.

No prob - just thought I'd point that out... Also - the Stomp is listed as true bypass - I didn't catch if the Flip was, although I'd be surprised if it wasn't.... Lastly, the Stomp seems like muting would be easier for onstage use - but that's just a guess...

- georgestrings

• Members

No prob - just thought I'd point that out... Also - the Stomp is listed as true bypass - I didn't catch if the Flip was, although I'd be surprised if it wasn't.... Lastly, the Stomp seems like muting would be easier for onstage use - but that's just a guess...

- georgestrings

I'll be running from a tuner out, to just the input, so neither the mute or the bypass are an issue, but thanks for bringing both up for me to think about. :thu:

Archived