Markbass prices? Anyone? Anywhere?

Goofball Jones

• Members

Is there anywhere that has the standard prices...the ballpark street price of the Markbass line....that is without having to resort to calling GC? I just don't deal well with people over the phone and I always get attitude when dealing with my local GC. Most of the time they're ok, but many times it's like "pfft, you're not buying anything today? Why are you wasting my time then?" :lol: Ok, maybe not that bad...but I can hear them calling me a dick under their breath.

Anywho...was looking for the ballpark price of a Little Mark II and the Standard 104HF cab.

• Members

I don't think they budge on the marked prices much (at least that's my recollection). Mesa/Boogieish.

As a side note: I sat for a few minutes again with a Markbass combo (2x10). I do not think I would consider buying markbass speakers. My next trip I intend to try something MB with a different company's cab, but that 2x10 sounded like ducks farting. My standards might be too high but their speakers are expensive enough I expect them to sound good flat with a pbass without much screwing around.

When you go to buy I highly recommend A/Bing whatever MB cab you're looking at with some other reputable cabs.

Archived