THINKING OF GETTING A MESABOOGIE

b_ryceeeee

• Members

well i play some reggae but most of the time i play rock. kind of like an incubus vibe.

M-Pulse could work out very well for you then. And depending on how much volume you need, the Walkabout as well. 300W, but a FULL 300W.

My old band used to cover a lot of Incubus and some stuff we wrote was sorta/kinda on the subdued side of their old style, and my M-Pulse always kicked bootay.

Honestly, there hasn't been a gig yet where I've not heard "Damn. That's the best sounding amp I've EVER heard!" thrown around. This is my 3rd, and nothing really comes close for what I need.

• Members

M-Pulse could work out very well for you then. And depending on how much volume you need, the Walkabout as well. 300W, but a FULL 300W.

My old band used to cover a lot of Incubus and some stuff we wrote was sorta/kinda on the subdued side of their old style, and my M-Pulse always kicked bootay.

Honestly, there hasn't been a gig yet where I've not heard "Damn. That's the best sounding amp I've EVER heard!" thrown around. This is my 3rd, and nothing really comes close for what I need.

yeah do you know how much the walkabout and the mpulse 600 run for?

• Members

yeah do you know how much the walkabout and the mpulse 600 run for?

Depends on if you're talking used or new.

I got my first M-Pulse when they first came out in 2002 brand new for $400 plus my M2000 as a trade in.

I bought my last two for around the $800 range used.

The Walkabouts IIRC are in the $500 used, and no idea new. Check the TB classifieds for previously sold items and you can get a good idea. Mesa is as reliable a unit as you can get, so don't hesitate buying secondhand.

• Members

Or, hint hint:

I did a comparo for a prospect on the M2000 to the 600's features (which doesnt imply anythign on tone, mind you but the're more similar than not)

NICE deal, if I needed gear!

The M2000 is also an excellent choice. Arguably in the top 3 most versatile heads ever made. And not like it sounds crappy either!!

Archived