Belated Christmas Present Pics

vismund624

• Members

Ok

The Whammy- Really good in conjunction with the Muff for distorted guitar like sounds in the 1 octive up position. I mostly only use it for the 1 octive up. Also by itself it sounds very synthy and didnt suck as much tone as i thought it would before i got it. Think of Calm Like a bomb- the main riff not the bass intro as the kinda sound it makes

Muff- {censored}in amazing. I wish i could plug it in to the power supply, i need to mod it or pay someone to do it for me as i have the technical skills of a monkey with a bag of screws trying to fix his iPod. Lots of nice sounds come outta it, think Shoot the Runner by Kasabian or some of the distorted sounds by muse.

Small Stone- Fun very, spacey I have it set at a high almost tremelo typ setting, very warm.

DL4- Just plain fun, i havent played it in a while cause i lost the power supply, just bought a new one today and my amp died so i still havent heard it in a long time.

Moog Low Pass- Sounds a lot like a Q Tron, only i got it pretty cheap. All in all its a very nice. When mixed with the Muff makes a very synthy sound too and i also use it with the muff and whammy at times. It really gives the muff a whole new sounds that i love.

Archived