NBD! This thing is just unreal!

Mytola

• Members

My Tribute L2500 arrived safely today, after a little visit to Kindness. Man, that thing looks so awesome in person. The finish is stunning! It feels a bit beefier and manly than my L2000, and I like it!

But, the most awesome thing is how it plays. The action is as low as the bridge allows, and there is NO buzzing whatsoever anywhere on the neck, at least not with my playstyle. Kindness has done done a magnificent job with this one. I can't really imagine how a bass can play any better than this. I've certainly not tried a better feeling one myself.

It took just about half a minute to get used to the extra string, and after half an hour of playtime, I can't understand how I've lived without it for so long. My next bass is going to be a fretless L2500, no doubt about it.

Pics: (Taken by Kindness before sending it off. It's getting dark here in Norway now, so I can't take any myself before tomorrow)

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

• Members

Camera's in Norway aren't equiped with flash?
:confused:

Glad you like it, my Natural is supposed to be here tomorrow (Tribute L2500)

We do, but without natural lighting, the pics would just be awful, and Kindness took some good ones allready. :p

I hope your Tribute L2500 is good as well. The G&L's really are awesome!

• Moderators

I'm really glad you like it. It was one of my favorite basses to work on and I know it came out well. It is very satisfying though to know you are as pleased as I was. I'm proud that I was able to help you get what you consider to be the best playing bass you've ever played (another vintage Stingray defeated by Kindness!) for less than many mediocre basses cost new.

• Members

$350 + shipping. It was a sick deal.

Especially considering how much instruments costs over here, and that the customs-people apparently didn't want any VAT for it.

For comparison, a new standard EBMM Stingray 4 is around $3800 over here. We don't have any G&L dealers at all, so I don't really know how much a new one of these would be, but probably way over $1000.

• Members

Bwahaha, I live in southern Norway. Fortunately.

Especially considering how much instruments costs over here, and that the customs-people apparently didn't want any VAT for it.

For comparison, a new standard EBMM Stingray 4 is around $3800 over here. We don't have any G&L dealers at all, so I don't really know how much a new one of these would be, but probably way over $1000.

Holy {censored}!!! :eek:

At least you have a lot of hot nordic Blonde women to console you though. :D

Archived