Clearwire sucks

Psilocybin

• Members

I decided to try out Clearwire internet back in November. It has worked well about 1/3 of the time I've had it. I've lost track of the # of times I've had to call tech support. Each time I call I get some sort of band aid cure that makes my internet function at a somewhat serviceable level for a day.

I was retarded and signed up for a 2 year contract. Offhand I forget what the penalty for early exit is. I'll probably call them tomorrow and find out.

Sorry, just venting.

• Members

Good to know. I checked them out last year and would have gotten their service if not for the fact that they wanted to be able to draw the monthly payment directly from a credit card or checking account. {censored} that.

Sorry to hear that their service sucks and they also got you locked in to a contract agreement.

• Members

Not that it will have any effect but I think I'm going to pull the "negative press" card on them when I call. Though unlikely, perhaps the possibility of a very unsatisfied and vocal ex-customer might make them forget about the contract. :p

Archived