Kids say the darndest things

Psilocybin

• Members

Yesterday I was hanging out at my cousin's house. Her 4 year old boy is fun to talk to kid. My girlfriend and I decided to quiz him on some simple math problems and he did well. Then my cousin asked him "who freed the slaves?"

Without batting an eye he said "Barack Obama". He did say Abraham Lincoln with his second guess, but I must say, I got a good chuckle out of it.:D

• Members

We were at the mall eating and this overweight person sat near us. Bold as brass my kid shouts out "Oh my, look Mama! You can sure tell that lady eats lots of junk food! She should eat more heal..." she was cut off by my hand over her mouth and a huge Shhhhh!

• Members

We were at a furniture store once, and there was a storage section behind a fence with a gate. My 3-year old son said "LOOK DAD, A {censored}ING GATE"...

I tried really hard to hear something else, but he was saying exactly that (3 times) much to the dismay of a lady standing next to us. We left hastily, and never went back.

Later I found out that he learned it from my wife's dad. He hates it when people leave his {censored}ing gate open :facepalm:

• Members

Any parent has a million of these stories.

Mine is this one. We told our kids we had certain words we did and did not say. Then one day we're driving on the highway and this idiot almost kills us and about two other cars. I instinctively yell, "What the {censored}, you dumb mother-{censored}er".

My 3 year old daughter says from the backseat, "Dad, we don't say dumb".

• Members

I called a guy a fat {censored} in front of my 11 year old nephew yesterday. When the guy stopped and turned around, my nephew says "god, he really is a fat {censored}!"

I think that the kid actually kept the guy from attacking me, because it was an insult from me, but an astute observation from an 11 year old.:D

His mother, of course, wasn't pleased by his language, but we all got a good laugh out of it, even her.

C7

• Members

the other night while at a nice restaurant my 3 year old cousin started singing "what what in the butt" at the top of her lungs while the whole restaurant stared. we were too busy laughing to stop her
:o

Samwell is my hero.

[YOUTUBE]fbGkxcY7YFU[/YOUTUBE]

Archived